October 03, 2014

A bit more about me ...

October 2014 Update!
I am happily partnered now, however we have an open relationship and things are good that way. Anyway, basically adding this info because sex is an option but not mandatory. Perhaps even a threesome is possible.
I often get asked the following question so I thought I would put my reply here. 

What Gets You Going?

Well I guess first and foremost is that I enjoy being in nature as often as I can. I have a great partner and we do lots of camping, some canoe, some kayak, lots of hiking around in town or in the country ... and road trips too ... I love driving around in a car going somewhere, anywhere.

As too sex well the main thing is some kind of heart connection, even in casual encounters ... a sweet disposition, a kind heart, an open mind are all extremely erotic to me ... I like passionate and sensual sex play and let it go where it will ... but driven by presence and enjoyment of both playmates. So lots of kissing and body contact, caressing all over, exploring bodies, sucking,69,mutual masturbation,edging and docking with uncut guys. And I do have a weakness for those younger than I am. I like their bodies and I like their perspective on life. :) 

This was the first beautiful young man I shared on here back in September 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment